How to Help the Animals
There are many ways for you to help and support Animal Protection Coalition, Inc. Any and all help that we receive is always GREATLY appreciated. Please go through the list to find ways that YOU can Help!
- Adopt a Pet: We always have an array of animals available for adoptions, including dogs, cats, horses, goats, guinea pigs, birds, etc.
- Donate: Animal Protection Coalition, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non profit organization, funded solely by private donations. All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law or your personal circumstances.
- Contact your Legislators: There are always several bills pending that concern animal protection.
- Foster A Horse: Help an animal in need by providing love an attention to that animal while it is waiting to find its forever home.
- Fundraising: Support Animal Protection Coalition, Inc.'s fundraising efforts. To keep up to date about future fundraisers subscribe to our News Flash.
- Save Lives: Spay or Neuter Your Pet Today.
- Sponsor: Don't have room or time to Foster? Sponsor an animal in need.
- Spread The Word: Send out e-mails, display brochures and flyers about APC, put our link on your website, and tell everyone you know about APC's efforts to help animals in need.
- Volunteer: Give a little bit of your time to the animals.
- Wish List: Check out our wish life for various needs for our animals.